Now that you know what is out there you want to be able to make it yourself. It’s time to get a blog.
A blog is a website of frequently updated posts or entries generally on a central topic. To start your own blog head to Blogger.com or WordPress.com. Briggs suggests these for those wanting to be journalists as they are two leading platforms used in the industry.
Some tips for your blog are:
- – Write simply
- – Use headlines
- – Let your personality shine through to make your blog unique
- – Use RSS feeds to gather topics and sources for your blog
- – Interact with other blogs
- – Have a comment section so other blogs can interact with you
- – Post often
- – Don’t forget pictures and video
- – Love your blog